Data Science Club is a student organization at the The University of Texas at Dallas. Started in the summer of ‘17 under the Business Analytics program at Naveen Jindal School of Management, Data Science Club (abbreviated as DSC) strives to be the single focal point of overall development and growth of student community with interests in areas of machine learning, data mining and artificial intelligence. DSC is connecting the dots to build a networked society of students, industry professionals, faculty and companies. It is a testament to the ongoing year-round activities which are tailor made to suit the current and future needs of students and industries. DSC helps you to stay updated with the latest trends and industry best practices, fine tune your technical and professional skills, and test yourself through flagship data science competitions. Above all, you get boundless networking opportunities and make yourself market-ready! Come, be a part of the Data Science Club and stay connected.
With inception of data science track in the MS in Business Analytics program at UT Dallas, a new dimension has opened up for the students. We plan to provide a platform for students to explore new technologies in the industry, engage with big-time data science personnel by organizing seminars, provide hands on experience on data science tools and techniques. We also want to establish a network and act as a bridge between students and the industry and help fellow comets inculcate in their future.
- Did Spark Really Kill Hadoop?
- A Framework for Approaching Textual Data Science Tasks
- Chief Data & Analytics Officer Sydney, Mar 20-22, KDnuggets Offer
- Best Masters in Data Science and Analytics in US/Canada
- Using TensorFlow for Predictive Analytics with Linear Regression
- Key Takeaways from Open Data Science Conference (ODSC) West 2017
- [eBook] A Gentle Introduction to Apache Spark(tm)
- HelloFresh: Machine Learning Engineer